Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Can I trade my car in from a Finance to a Lease?

What I mean by that I still owe money for my Finance car; I wanna know is there is any possible way can I get rid of my finance car and trade it in for New Lease Car?



Can I trade my car in from a Finance to a Lease?

You can do it, but you%26#039;re going to pay a small fortune. The leasing dealer will take your remaining balance on your current car and fold it into the lease payments on the new car. So you%26#039;ll be paying principal on the old balance, plus interest, plus the leasing fee. In addition, they%26#039;ll give you rock bottom trade in price for the car. Bottom line, you%26#039;re going to get screwed doing it that way.



You%26#039;re better off going to a bank and seeing if they will lend you the money to pay off the existing loan, while extending the loan period to lower your monthly payments.



There%26#039;s no free lunch.



Rick



I%26#039;m a retired ASE Master/L-1 Technician. I still keep current with the latest automotive technology. Visit my blog for cool articles and TSB%26#039;s: http://free-auto-repair-advice.blogspot....



Can I trade my car in from a Finance to a Lease?

Yes, you can trade in your car anytime you want to. It may not be a smart decision financially but you can do whatever you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive