Wednesday, May 26, 2010

When buying a new car, should I reveal that I have my own financing or negotiate the price then reve

Never shop when you are hungry, Never buy a car when you NEED one.



When buying a new car, should I reveal that I have my own financing or negotiate the price then reveal this ?

Play your cards like this: Tell them you have your own financing but you would like to know what interest rate they can give you. They may be able to beat it. They may not.



When buying a new car, should I reveal that I have my own financing or negotiate the price then reveal this ?

I would play them as they play us give as little info as possible but as much as they need to know. you let them tell you what they can do for you and see if its better than the financing you have if not then you start negotiating with your financing they May bargain.



When buying a new car, should I reveal that I have my own financing or negotiate the price then reveal this ?

The dealers love to play the payment game, don%26#039;t fall for it. You are a price buyer and need to negociate on price only. If they want to talk financing tell them that is not going to happen until you agree on a price (or trade difference figure).



If you are satisfied with the rate and terms you are pre-approved for, or wouldn%26#039;t want to finance elsewhere...tell them you are going through your source, but wait until the price is agreed upon first.



Many dealers will take a small profit on a car figuring that they will make up for it on the financing, so don%26#039;t tip your hand too fast.



Good luck



When buying a new car, should I reveal that I have my own financing or negotiate the price then reveal this ?

just tell them you only want to talk about the selling price of the car not what your payment is, tell them you will pay the invoice pice and have them show you the factory invoice, they probably wont at 1st but if you tell them you wont buy without it they should, although if your buying an import car you will likely have more trouble getting it at invoice. then once you have your selling price established tell them about your financing and have them see if they can beat the rate your getting on your own. also if you have a trade shop it around at different dealers, and MAKE SHURE they know that you will only pay invoice price for the car when they make an offer on your trade, if you walk into a dealer and tell them someone else offerd you 4k for yuor car, the second dealer will always offer you more but they will charge you more for the car, so just establish the fact that your only going to pay invoice price for the new car.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive