Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Needing to sell a financed car?

I financed a car a few months back. (3) I want to get rid of it. It was a big mistake that I finally came to terms with. Currently owe 7k on it KBB has it worth about 11K or so. I tried the dealer but all they want is to pay off the car. Any ideas on how to this I was considering ebay I have tried craiglist and cars.com. Please help



Needing to sell a financed car?

You%26#039;re best bet is to put a for sale sign in the window and sell it yourself. You%26#039;re more likely to get what you want for the car.



Car dealers will just rip you off so they can turn your car for a profit.



Needing to sell a financed car?

you can%26#039;t %26quot;sell%26quot; a car that is financed...because it%26#039;s not yours yet to sell. you don%26#039;t have a title or anything. the only thing you could do is find somebody to buy the car or take over financing and have it put in their name....but then you lose waht you already have in the car



Needing to sell a financed car?

I would just let the dealer buy the car. 2 Things happen here. 1) No trying to sell it your self and hopefully pay the bank off and worry about getting the title signed off and such. 2) You can walk away from the whole deal and youre done. You not losing money here so let the dealer buy it from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive