Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Bank or Car yard finance?

I have just purchased a second hand car from a large dealership.I have been approved a loan through my bank with an interest rate of 13.7% fixed for 7 years unsecured.I have also been offered finance through the car yard for 10% fixed for 5 years secured.I have heared car yard finance is dodgy even though the deal through the car yard is alot cheaper than the bank.Has anyone got finance with a car yard if so is it a rip off %26amp; how do you find it as opposed to bank finance?



Bank or Car yard finance?

You have got to be crazy to borrow money to buy a car.



a car only depreciates in value. Plus the amount of interest you pay you will never have any money.



But if you must.



I would look at your contracts very closely, a bank is always the better way to go. At 10% from a car delaler, what%26#039;s the catch. and the deal from the bank does not seem all that good either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive