Saturday, October 31, 2009

I need a lawyer that can help me in a car finance tragedy can you help me?

i purchased a car from shawnee mission kia in september the motor blew 6 months later. The people that gave me the loan said they would tack the money it would cost to fix it at 27% intrest sio i will be paying $9000 FOR A CAR THAT IS BLUE BOOK VALUE OF $1070 i didnt want to do that so i volenteered the car back to them as a repo. They also called one of my refrences to tell them that if i dont call them that they would be forced to repo my car. what should i do? noone wants to help me



I need a lawyer that can help me in a car finance tragedy can you help me?

You are not in a good situation. Even if you surrendered the vehicle, it is still a repossession. They will tow your car through an auction and will be lucky to get $200 for it if the motor is blown. At this point, unless there was any warranty on the vehicle, you don%26#039;t have many options since they already have the vehicle back. Oh, once they sell the car, and deduct how much it sells for, you are still responsible for the balance of your loan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive