Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Traded in my car for a van 5 days ago but still waiting for approval.signed paper detailing the fina

what happens if they cant find a lender at what i signed for?i have the van already.what if they sold the trade in already?can they take the van back?



Traded in my car for a van 5 days ago but still waiting for approval.signed paper detailing the financing but?

The van belongs to the dealer until it%26#039;s financed. They have your car, It won%26#039;t be sold until your approved.



Dealer%26#039;s gamble, not yours.



Traded in my car for a van 5 days ago but still waiting for approval.signed paper detailing the financing but?

just curious...what kind of van?



Traded in my car for a van 5 days ago but still waiting for approval.signed paper detailing the financing but?

Do you know that the van was sold? It usually takes quite a while before they sell trade-ins. They will have it checked by their mechanic and have it detailed, etc. But if your loan falls through, they will want their car back. That%26#039;s why I won%26#039;t take a car until the loan papers are SIGNED... and I wouldn%26#039;t leave my trade-in either. Hope you don%26#039;t end up learning a difficult lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive