Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I brought a car on finance?

i brought a car on finance, and signed the agreements, it was later discovered that this car had no mot, so they exchanged it for a better newer car to avoid the criminal problems they faced, the strange thing is that they have not asked me to sign the new agreement, and the agreement i had on the fisrt car has been cancelled, i have since received my log book from the DVLA, where do i stand with this, can they secure finance on the car without my signature, can they take the car back when i have not signed any agreement?



I brought a car on finance?

My advise would be to consult an attorney.



I would have to see the paperwork to be sure, but it sounds to me like you still own the first car and they own the second car.



There may be some siort of exception in this case, but I doubt it. You should have done new paperwork when you got the second car.



I brought a car on finance?

They cannot secure finance without a new agreement signed by you. And you cannot just keep the goods for nothing. You should get in touch with the finance company, otherwise they will just think you are defaulting on the agreement which exists, as they probably do not know what has happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive