Saturday, October 31, 2009

Do i need to cancel my Honda Care when I sell my financed car?

we are planning to trade our car in a few days and it has extended honda care on it. Do i need to cancel it or just transfer it to the new owner and they will be the one paying it off? The car is financed.



Do i need to cancel my Honda Care when I sell my financed car?

If you paid for an extended warranty, and sell the vehicle the warranty is on, often you can cancel the policy and recieve money back in a prorated way. Not all companies will do thi but many do.



Do i need to cancel my Honda Care when I sell my financed car?

Yes or No. If the new owner wants the extended Honda Care then contact the extended warranty company and tell them, then they will help arrange the transfer of the warranty to the new owner. Or you can cancel it and probably receive a prorated amount back from the extended warranty company. Contact the company and ask their policy on this or you can ask the finance manager at the dealership which you purchased it from. Probably would be better off asking the company though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive