Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Is there any way I can back out of a car deal that I think I could've made a better deal financ

I like the vehicle, but ,I'm thinking that I got hosed. Is there a %26quot;heat of the moment%26quot; clause that I can plead? I signed papers with terms and such that I said I didn%26#039;t want (60 payments and I said I only wanted to do 36 ,etc).I made the deal in Illinois.



Is there any way I can back out of a car deal that I think I could%26#039;ve made a better deal financing it…..

You can go to your own bank, credit union or other finance source, and refinance the loan if you can get better terms! Other than doing that, if you signed the papaers and took the vehicle, you have no way out!



Is there any way I can back out of a car deal that I think I could%26#039;ve made a better deal financing it…..

Many states have a recision clause depending on where you signed the agreement. Most in home agreements are at least 3 days. If it was still really recent, you still have the option of throwing a fit in the dealership. This tends to work great if there are other potential buyers in the vicinity! Did it. Worked for me!



Is there any way I can back out of a car deal that I think I could%26#039;ve made a better deal financing it…..

No. There is no %26quot;heat of the moment%26quot;, %26quot;cooling off%26quot; or %26quot;right to cancel%26quot; a car deal. Car deals are final. You could have walked away from the deal at any point up to when you signed the paperwork and took delivery. You signed the paperwork, you knew the terms and agreed to them. You%26#039;re also out of luck.



Is there any way I can back out of a car deal that I think I could%26#039;ve made a better deal financing it…..

You cannot get out of your current deal, however if your credit is good, go through another lending institution. We just did this within 2 months of purchasing a car and lowered our payments over $45.00/month. Try your own bank or credit union to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive